Turkey BurgersOctober 27, 2007 at 1:39 am | Posted in carrot puree, Family Meals | 1 Comment
Tags: Family Meals
- Mix a pound of ground turkey with 1/2 cup carrot puree, 1/3 cup Italian bread crumbs, garlic powder, seasoned salt, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat a pan with some olive oil or just spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Form small patties for the kids (cook 5 minutes one side, flip and cook another 5 minutes on the other side, check for doneness by cutting one open with a knife).
- While the turkey burgers cooked, I took some whole wheat sandwich bread and cut out Halloween shapes with cookie cutters.
- I had my kids assemble their own burgers.
And yes, my hubby liked them too (even had a second)!