Yum Yum SmilesJuly 23, 2008 at 6:30 pm | Posted in Extras, Pies | 2 Comments
Tags: awards, chocolate cream pie, Dessert
You must have known it was coming. Photos of the winning chocolate cream pie with…
And speaking of winning awards…
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times–we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids
These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the award’s creator (http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
My first Smile Award goes to Diannes Dishes because her food is inspiring, her photos are wonderful, and her garden is a thing of envy.
I would like to pass The Yum Yum Award and The Smile Award on to:
Canela y Comino. I love how Gretchen shares about the people and dishes of Peru while honoring her very American upbringing.
Colette’s Bakery. She bakes and dances, has a fun family, and is only 16 years old. I love peeking into her life.
Couch Cubicle. This girl is a riot! She always makes me laugh with her funny life stories.
A Southern Grace. She has great food, great photos, and is a great story teller.
And my final Yum Yum award goes to Megans Cookin. It’s no surprise that Megan’s food looks yummy and tastes yummy.
If I could, I would pass on a slice to each and every one of you!