I am a wife and mother living in suburbia and this is my journey to do better. I’ve heard it said, “we can do better”. And that simple phrase has been resonating in my heart and mind so much so that I’ve been called to action. It has influenced so many of my decisions; what to buy, wear, eat, where to go, what to do, how to do it, etc. This is my journal of doing better. To live better. Be to Better.
- Born in May of 1972
- Live in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior
- Graduated from San Jose State University 1994, BA in Child Development
- Teaching Credential from Sacramento State University, 1995
- Married August of 1997
- Started trying to have a baby 1999
- Conceived Twins through in vitro fertilization October 2001
- Twins born July 2002
I always considered my two years living in Santa Barbara to be my best years just because I was healthy, happy, and living coastal. But now I realize that my life today is the life I always dreamed of. Married to a wonderful man, staying home raising my kids, a dog, house…yes, dreams do come true.
August 2008…went back to full time work.
August 2009…I continue to work full time. Hubby lost job and is now a full time student. Remind myself daily how blessed I am to have healthy happy kids and a great marriage.
October 2009…back to blogging, missed it, love it.